Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Kiss Your Man ~ Day 15


Today is the last focus on the affection of honor. It is a call to honor your husband in such a way that your children see that your husband has been given (and deserves) honor in your family and home.

Today’s Vow: Demonstrate to my children that their father is very important to me and to them. Through this display that my children will also learn the value of God’s order and respect their future husbands (or wives). “For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing what is right and just…” Genesis 18:19

Today’s Challenge: Today I choose to enlighten my children to the priority my husband has in our family through plans, decision, and discipline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment