Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Kiss Your Man ~ Day 22


Kindness: goodness, mercy, pity, love, grace, favor, compassion, gentleness, tenderness. An attribute of God and a quality desirable but not consistently found in humans. (Baker's Evangelical Dictionary) 

It is a sad testimony that kindness is not consistently found in humans. It makes me wonder if my husband would agree. The great news is that kindness is an attribute of God- it's part of who He is. He is kindness in perfection. With His indwelling Spirit in us, we have hope for kindness! Today we take the next step- from our thoughts to our words. 

Today's Vow: I will be my husband’s best friend.
She opens her mouth in wisdom and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue.”  Proverbs 31:26  NASB
Today’s Challenge:  I will speak only kind words to my husband today.

No comments:

Post a Comment