Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Kiss Your Man~ Day 7


As we continue with the affection of gratitude, let's not forget that a heart of gratitude is cultivated in the small, every day moments... today. We don't wait for the ideal circumstances to then decide to be grateful. We are grateful when we look around and have eyes that see the many things- big and small- that we can be thankful for, this very day.

Today’s Vow: It’s easy to take for granted the people closest to us—and perversely, the more familiar a person is, the more likely we are to take that person for granted! In the chaos of daily life, it’s so hard to see the everyday, to realize how precious it is, and to feel grateful for it. 
“This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us be full of joy and be glad in it.”  Psalm 118:24 (NLT)

Today’s Challenge: To remind myself to feel grateful for the people I love, especially my spouse.  I will take a moment each time I enter or leave my house to reflect gratefully on my home and the people I see every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment