Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Kiss Your Man ~ Day 9


How long has it been since you've shared with your man what you are grateful for in him?

Today’s Vow: But instead warn (admonish, urge, and encourage) one another every day, as long as it is called Today, that none of you may be hardened [into settled rebellion] by the deceitfulness of sin...” Hebrews 3:13 
Today, in my husband I will find at least one thing I am grateful for and I will share that with him.  

Today’s Challenge: There is always, always, always something to be grateful for.  FIND IT!  If I can’t seem to find at least one thing to be grateful for, I will pray and ask God to reveal where and why my heart is hardened and ask him to soften my heart. 

1 comment:

  1. I will say that I do this often. I never want him to forget how much I appreciate all he does for us and those around him. Grateful for my amazing husband!!

    ReplyDelete