Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Here I am Again....


It's been one of those days, actually if I'm totally honest, I can't even remember how I got to this point.  I just know that I don't like it. not one bit!  For all intents and purposes I like to think that I am a glass half-full kind of gal.  You know, like Annie in the musical Annie, The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow.   But some days, yes some days I am in great need of a 

Holy Spirit

 I  N  V  I  G  O  R  A  T  I  O  N

No one else, nothing else can lift my face from looking inward at these earthly burdens and gently re-directing my gaze upward to the One who holds every second of my life in his hands. 


These lyrics and this song meet me right where I am today, maybe we can walk the path together.

Here I am again
In this raging sea
On my knees again
Deep calls to deep
I feel like I'm drowning
My arms are
just to tired to swim
I feel like I'm sinking
On my knees again
In the roar of your waterfall
In the storm of you
May you find me holding on
May you find me true

[chorus:]
And I put my hope
And I put my trust
And I put myself in you
In you, Lord 
[Bridge:]
Wash me clean
Set me free
Hold me close
Cover me

My Hope ~ David Crowder Band



No comments:

Post a Comment