Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

An Invitation To Attend: Regenerate Conference

Hello sweet ones!


I wanted to take a moment to invite you to an upcoming women's conference.  I don't know about you, but my life often gets a bit 'sideways' as my husband so loving refers to my sometimes overbooked, chaotic life.

I would so enjoy spending some time with you getting inspired, worshiping the Lord, laughing, catching up and yes maybe shedding a tear or two.  But hey, that's sometimes what it takes for God to get my attention (perhaps you too)!

Won't you join me?






Author/Speaker Bob Goff
To learn more about Bob Goff click here.
Singer/Songwriter Francesca Battistelli





Comedian/Author/Actress Anita Renfroe
To learn more about Anita click here
When: September 12-13, 2014. 
Check in starts at 5:30 PM on Friday Night
Friday 6:30pm - 9:30pm, After-Party to follow 
Saturday 8:30am -12:30pm 
Where: Central Christian Church Mesa Campus
Click here for directions:
Early Bird Registration: $49 until July 13 
Regular Registration: $59



No comments:

Post a Comment